Exit Ticknall via Chapel Street
- skirting Robin Wood and
- crossing the A514 to St Brides Farm
- coming out near Melbourne at Robinsons hill
- enter Staunton Harold Reservoir near the windmill (refreshment and comfort stop)
- walk along the reservoir and
- enter Calke park hopefully the bluebells will be in full bloom then
- back to Ticknall.
6/7 miles 3 hours plus walking including a small amount of road walking.
A keen walker for a number of years, Richard has, since retirement, had more time to share the local countryside.