Join us for a guided walk through our wonderful South Derbyshire countryside. In response to requests, this walk is a repeat of the route taken some weeks back when we visited the Anchor Church Caves.
- To take part, just turn up at the village hall in time to introduce yourself.
- The walk starts at 9:30 am
- Walking time a little over 3 hours
- The terrain is mostly easy, with one short slope after visiting Anchor Church
- Total distance about six miles
- Check the route and more information here