I am currently planning a series of regular local guided walks for Ticknall Life readers.
If you would like to join us, our first walk is on Wednesday, 21st July:
Join us for a pleasurable walk in some of the best walking country in South Derbyshire.
- Leave Ticknall Village Hall at 9.30 am.
- Walk via Calke Park then over the fields to Staunton Harold.
- Short break for toilets and coffee.
- Back into Calke via the reservoir and
- Back to Ticknall through the Lime Yards.
- Approx. 8 miles, mostly flat, nothing strenuous, 3 hours plus walking.
- Just turn up in good time to introduce yourself.
Our next walk will include a visit to Anchor Church Caves. Watch this page for details.