There is a defibrillator installed on the north face (the main car park side) of the Village Hall. If you have an emergency which you think may need the defibrillator, please follow the procedure below.
- Telephone 999 immediately.
- The operator will take details and send an ambulance. (Meanwhile, send someone to the village hall to wait for instructions).
- If, on hearing the patient’s symptoms, the operator decides that the defibrillator is required, he will tell you its location, and the code number to open the box.
- Remove both the defibrillator and the accompanying package from the box and take it to the patient.
- Open the defibrillator and you will be given full spoken instructions from the defibrillator on how to use it .